Workplace Traffic Management takes a wholistic approach to Workplace Traffic management and loading dock safety. We not only recommend the line marking, signage and traffic control products for your project but also consider traffic flows and protocols that are necessary to reduce the risk in the workplace.
Our five step approach includes:
- Assessment – an assessment of your site by our experienced consultants in consultation with the relevant stakeholders to identify hazards and issues.
- Site Report – a risk assessment of the identified hazards to determine risk levels and potential control measures complied into a site report.
- Traffic Management Plan – preparation of traffic management diagrams and plans with itemised recommendations for traffic management products if required.
- Supply and installation – we can supply and install the recommended traffic management products if required.
- Training – preparation of training material and assistance to communicate the plan
Traffic Management Plans must be reviewed at regular intervals or when anything changes in the workplace. We not only assist with the initial assessment and planning, but also believe in ongoing support and assistance.
Click here to view our range of products. All our products are “easy install products” or ask our team today about installation service available Australia Wide.