In the busy rush of the warehousing industry, warehouse safety is often over looked or not given the attention required to maintain a safe working environment.
Logistics, warehousing and transport involves work like storing and warehousing goods, picking orders, transporting goods, stevedoring, and packing and unpacking shipping containers.
Workplace Traffic Management takes a wholistic approach to warehouse safety. We not only recommend the line marking, signage and traffic control products for your project but also consider traffic flows and protocols that are necessary to reduce the risk in the workplace.
Our five step approach includes:
- Assessment – an assessment of your site by our experienced consultants in consultation with the relevant stakeholders to identify hazards and issues.
- Site Report – a risk assessment of the identified hazards to determine risk levels and potential control measures complied into a site report.
- Traffic Management Plan – preparation of traffic management diagrams and plans with itemised recommendations for traffic management products if required.
- Supply and installation – we can supply and install the recommended traffic management products if required.
- Training – preparation of training material and assistance to communicate the plan.
Warehouse Safety must be reviewed at regular intervals or when anything changes in the workplace. We not only assist with the initial assessment and planning, but also believe in ongoing support and assistance.
Workplace Traffic Management also conduct Pallet Racking Audits Australia Wide to as part of ensuring safer warehouses and logistics facilities. Click here to view our Pallet Racking Services.