Creating Safer Warehouses
In the busy rush of the warehousing industry, warehouse safety is often overlooked or not given the attention required to maintain a safe working environment.
Logistics, warehousing, and transport involve storing and warehousing goods, picking orders, transporting goods, stevedoring, and packing and unpacking shipping containers.
Workplace Traffic Management takes a holistic approach to warehouse safety. We not only recommend the line marking, signage and traffic control products for your project but also consider traffic flows and protocols that are necessary to reduce the risk in the workplace.
Our five-step approach includes:
- Assessment – an assessment of your site by our experienced consultants in consultation with the relevant stakeholders to identify hazards and issues.
- Site Report – a risk assessment of the identified hazards to determine risk levels and potential control measures complied into a site report.
- Traffic Management Plan – preparation of traffic management diagrams and plans with itemised recommendations for traffic management products if required.
- Supply and installation – we can supply and install the recommended traffic management products if required.
- Training – preparation of training material and assistance to communicate the plan.
Warehouse Safety must be reviewed at regular intervals or when anything changes in the workplace. We assist with the initial assessment and planning and provide ongoing support and assistance as needed.
Pallet Racking Audits
Workplace Traffic Management also conducts Pallet Racking Audits Australia Wide to ensure safer warehouses and logistics facilities.